I am currently looking for an Electrical Engineering Grad for an Entry Level Electrical Engineer position with our engineering firm located in Mooresville, NC.
Can you help get a job posting out to the alumni or do you know anyone that may be interested?
I have listed the job desceiption below:
NuVision MCE Staffing is currently recruiting for an Entry Level Electrical Engineer to join our client’s team in Mooresville, North Carolina. Position could involve occasional travel within North America.
Our client is seeking a high-achieving electrical engineering graduate to join their mid-sized engineering firm which serves the nuclear industry and provides engineering technology solutions and services for the commercial nuclear and power plant industries and government waste remediation facilities. Their Advanced Process Systems group designs, manufactures and deploys innovative systems and equipment for the mixing, retrieval and transfer of nuclear waste materials.
This position provides design, engineering and operational support to the Federal team. Principal duties will include:
- Production of concept, schematic and detailed designs for electrical components and systems
- Electrical and control system analysis and design
- Preparation of procurement specifications for electrical components and systems
- Technical oversight of procurements
- Preparation of technical documents
Ability to work unsupervised, be organized and manage assigned priorities
BS degree in Electrical Engineering
Proficiency with MS Office Applications
- Previous Co-op/Internship with an engineering firm preferred
- An understanding of the practical application of instrumentation and controls engineering and technology including applying systems, principles, techniques, and procedures to a project design
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in the production of technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models
- Experience with CAD design software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a permanent position. Our client offers an excellent benefits package including 401(k), non contributory pension, profit sharing program, medical, dental and vision programs, as well as various disability and long term insurance programs.
Candidates should send the following information for consideration:
- Cover Letter
- Salary Requirements
- References (minimum 2)
Please email required information to email@example.com.
Thanks for your help!
Sr Technical Recruiter
(509) 946-3686 l (509) 946-5956 (fax)